Sunday, August 24, 2014

"You Can Leave" breaks the Top 50!! 


I hope you have had an AMAZING Summer! I can’t believe it’s almost the end of August! We had an amazing California/Nevada/Arizona radio tour a couple weeks ago and now I am finally back in the great state of Tennessee!  We are so excited to announce that "You Can Leave" got to #50 on the Music Row Charts! Woo hoo what a dream come true! 

If you haven't seen the music video for “You Can Leave” on CMT.com and GAC.com! I attached the links below! Check it out and share! 

To watch on CMT.com click on the link below!


To watch on GAC.com click on the link below!


Fun Fact: Did you know the boy in the “You Can Leave” music video is actually my high school sweet heart and really good friend now? His name is Joe and he is from Ogallala, Nebraska too! I wanted to be able to get those feelings back and I knew having him in the video would make it very raw and honest for me! It was such a fun day!


Happy Sunday ya' all!!! 

Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment